6th Grade - 8th Grade (Recreational)
Excellent for players who have been playing soccer for multiple years, and some who are just learning how to play. We make sure that our coaches have appropriate activities that will challenge players who are just learning the sport, and activities for players who are a little more advanced. This age group practices twice a week, and in some instances only once a week, as we understand that players in our club have other commitments and can only attend one practice per week. This is usually determined on team by team basis. We want to see that every player in this age group feels important to the team regardless of their skill level and does not feel like they are a burden to the team. Games are played on the weekends! Fall season is played August - November and spring season is played March - May.
Played during the winter, starting the second week of January until March. Futsal is played 5v5 on a basketball court. All games are played on Sundays and we will practice at International High School 655 De Haro St or Pamoroy Rec Center 207 Skyline Blvd, San Francisco. in San Francisco inside the gym on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday (1hr). Teams will have a maximum of 10 players. The SF RUSH Soccer Club will not be taking players who only wish to practice, and not attend games. We will focus on a quality futsal program with attentive skill growth and plenty of playing time. Tuesdays Super Marios 1st Boys 6pm-7pm Tornadoes 2nd Girls 6pm-7pm Sunset Riders 4th Boys 7-8 Huskies 4th girls 7pm-8pmg 2nd Super Sonics @ Pamoroy Rec 5pm-6pm Manchester 2010 @Pamoroy Rec 6pm-7pm Wednesdays Getafe 09 Boys 6pm-7pm Madrid 11 Boys 6pm-7pm United 07 Boys 7pm-8pm Spurs 08 Boys 7pm-8pm Thursdays Courage 6th Girls 6pm-7pm Strikers 6th Boys 7pm-8pm Barcelona 8th Boys 7pm-8pm
K - 5th Grade (Recreational)
Practice once a week and games on the weekends. Our goal for recreational soccer is for players to get comfortable with the sport and learn basic skills and understanding of the game. It is very important that our players feel good about themselves regardless if a game is lost. Winning is important but players must understand that they will also learn from a defeat. Fall season is played August - November and spring season is played March - May.
Local Competitive/Prep 2006 - 2012
For players who understand the basics of soccer and their knowledge of the sport is above expectation. Straining's are designed to enhance the skill of the team as a whole, rather than emphasis on individual work. A small part of practice is spent on skill building because we work more on game situation tactics. Players are also trained for endurance, speed, and agility. Practices are twice a week with games on the weekends, and tournaments as scheduled. To be placed on a competitive team, players must attend tryouts/trials. A one year (fall 2019 & spring 2020) is required. Fall season is played August - November and spring season is played March - May. “Great players are not only made of what they do in practice, but what they do outside of practice” -Coach Jr.
SF RUSH Tryouts for the 2020-2021 season Due to the pandemic, players will be submitting videos completing/demonstrating several of the skills SF RUSH players must obtain to play in our competitive division. Though this is not the ideal way to host tryouts, we believe the players who can pass, dribble the ball at full speed with good ball control, and have good running endurance can excel in our club. It will be our job to create a team who can read their teammates as the game develops. Players will need to find field space to complete the following while still practicing CDC Covid-19 guidelines. \-Please submit a video of player passing the ball back and forth with a partner, crossing the ball in the air, dribbling the ball at full speed, and results of the Gram Fitness Test (Beep Test) which can be found HERE via YouTube. 20 meters is 65.62ft. An Example of the Gram Fitness Test can be found HERE. \-Video submission - we find YouTube to be the most convenient to upload videos and share them with us at **firstname.lastname@example.org subject label "Tryout Submission".** We will contact you if your child has been selected to play on the competitive team or not. Thank you for trying out for SF RUSH FC!
SF RUSH is a San Francisco based youth soccer club that aspires to provide a range of teams from recreational soccer to competitive levels to all children who have a passion for soccer. SF RUSH coaches are coaches who have worked with youth for several years and are trained to inspire players to play the beautiful sport. Our coaches are individuals who have played soccer for several years, with some who have played at the college level and some who have also played for youth systems in professional teams in Mexico and the US. Our goal is for players to look forward to coming to practice to have fun learning through coaches who not only care about how they are doing on the field, but also on a personal level.
Amongst many important things that we strive for, we provide every team with a consistent head coach who is committed to their team. We believe that changing head coaches can create a negative impact on the way players develop. Players need to adapt to one coach and one coaching style only to be able to enhance their skills. We are a club ready to teach and inspire your child to play the world’s greatest sport.
- Title: Summer Camp Session One 07/06 - 07/24 (Boys & Girls) Register Start Date: Today! Camp fee: $945.00 Per Session (3 week session) Location: Polo Fields
- Title: Summer Camp 07/27 - 08/14 (Boys & Girls) Register Start Date: June 5, 2020 Camp fee: $945 (3 week session) Location: Polo Fields
- Title: SF Local Competitive U7-U14 (Boys & Girls) Fall & Spring Commitment Required Registration Starts: May 20th, 2020 Fee: $750.00 per season Played: Fall Aug-Nov / Spring Mar-May Deadline: TBD (according to the SIP) register as soon as possible to save your stop on the team! Location: ALL in San Francisco
- Title: Recreational K - 5th Grades with 1 practice per week (Boys & Girls) Register NOW-Spaces are limited!: Registration Opened on May 20th, 2020 Fee: $450.00 per season Played: Fall Aug-Nov / Spring Mar-May Deadline: TBD (according to the SIP) register as soon as possible to save your stop on the team! Location: ALL in San Francisco
- Title: Recreational 6th - 8th Grade with 2 practices per week (Boys & Girls) Register NOW-Spaces are limited!: Registration Opened on May 20th, 2020 Fee: $675.00 per season Played: Fall Aug-Nov / Spring Mar-May Deadline: TBD (according to the SIP) register as soon as possible to save your stop on the team! Location: ALL in San Francisco
- Title: 2021 Futsal 5v5 (Boys & Girls) Register Start Date: September 1, 2020 Season fee: $475.00 per player Played: Practices on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays and Games on Sundays Deadline: Sunday, November 15th, 2020 Location: Practices at International High School 655 De Haro St. San Francisco